Re: [Evolution] DateBk4 Palm Syncing

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 22:02, Neil Weisenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 16:11, Nicholas Piper wrote:
Are there any plans to support DateBk4 features in the Palm Calendar
Conduit ?  DateBk4 can do many things that the standard Palm DateBook
can't, so lots of people use it as a replacement.

I'm fairly certain that the full encoding is available from the web
site.  No contact w/ the author necessary.  I'd also second the motion,
however I think that categories are a higher priority :-).  DB4,
however, supports categories for Datebook items, which the original palm
stuff doesn't (If I remember correctly).

What do you mean by categories being higher priority ? Are you talking
about something other than DateBk4 categories <-> Evo categories ? (Yes,
the built in DateBook does not have categories; which is why DB4 puts
its category information into note tags and doesn't use the PalmOS
category features (I think) ).

I can't find the note tag details on the DateBk4 website. Have you seen
the specification elsewhere ?

 Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F