[Evolution] Feature request: Relocatable links to folders

I don't use the Local mail folders at all - all mail is on IMAP
servers.  I do use the calendar, contacts, and tasks occasionally,
though.  It would be great if I could create a "link node" in my IMAP
server's tree to the local folders I do use.  This way all features I
use can be accessed from my IMAP server's tree.

Before:

+Local Folders
 +-- Calendar
 +-- Contacts
 +-- Tasks
+IMAP server
 +-- Drafts
 +-- INBOX
 +-- Sent

After:

+IMAP server
 +-- Drafts
 +-- INBOX
 +-- Sent
 +-- Calendar (link)
 +-- Contacts (link)
 +-- Tasks (link)

The last three items simply point to the local calendar, tasks, and
contacts folders; they behave like other folders under the "IMAP server"
tree.