Re: [Evolution] DateBk4 Palm Syncing

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 16:11, Nicholas Piper wrote:
Are there any plans to support DateBk4 features in the Palm Calendar
Conduit ?  DateBk4 can do many things that the standard Palm DateBook
can't, so lots of people use it as a replacement.

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk4.htm

It stores extra information encoded as tags in the Note field, I've
begun to discover the encoding, but it is possible that the DateBk4
author will just pass over the information if asked.

 Nick

I'm fairly certain that the full encoding is available from the web
site.  No contact w/ the author necessary.  I'd also second the motion,
however I think that categories are a higher priority :-).  DB4,
however, supports categories for Datebook items, which the original palm
stuff doesn't (If I remember correctly).

Neil