Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Relocatable links to folders

I second this. =:)  I use a local Maildir tree for my mail and have
nothing whatsoever in the Local mail folders.  I'd really like to do
away with Local (or have them incorporated into my Maildir tree
somehow).  Additionally, my maildir tree looks a little funky, as shown
below....

+ home Maildir
 +-- .
  +-- Folder
  +-- AnotherFolder

etc., etc.  The thing that's annoying is the "." folder.  Anyone else
see this or have an answer?