Re: [Evolution] i dont want to read html mail
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Kenneth MacDonald <kenny holyrood ed ac uk>
- Cc: "Zot O'Connor" <zot zotconsulting com>, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, k <szkaroly freemail hu>, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] i dont want to read html mail
- Date: 29 Jan 2002 14:41:10 +0100
le mar 29-01-2002 à 14:23, Kenneth MacDonald a écrit :
"Xavier" == Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr> writes:
Xavier> le mar 29-01-2002 à 00:00, Zot O'Connor a écrit :
>> This would be a nice option. I have a very high res screen and
>> often windows' based HTML generated email is way too small.
>> being able to view "Plain" with an HTML button would be great.
Xavier> Here too, HTML mail is always too small to read. And if I
Xavier> adjust the font size in gtkhtml, then other things in
Xavier> gtkhtml (and html mail composing) is too big.
Mozilla has a nice feature to use ^+ and ^- to increase and decrease
font sizes. Now that I'm used to it, I miss it in the rest of the
Works for me in Evolution too. And the ctrl-mousewheel works in Evo and
] [Thread Prev