Re: [Evolution] Error when sending mail to some addresses

Yep, this is a mail server error, not an Evolution error.

I have a guess as to the problem, but requires me making a guess as to
your setup.  Are you either A) running on an internal network with your
Linux box acting as the firewall/SMTP forwarder, and do not have your
private IP's/names listed in the allow config files for forwarding?  Or B)
Using your ISP's mail server to send the Email, and not sending them from
a From: address that belongs in their domain (i.e., your FRom address is
me here com adn you're using mail.attbi.com for your outgoing mail
server)?

See if either of these conditions reflects your configuration - they can
affect a relaying bounce on your mailserver.