Date: 25 Jan 2002 20:13:45 +0100
From: Christoffer Olsen <olsty online no>
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Error when sending mail to some addresses

Hey,

I use evolution on my Linux Mandrake box, nothing between my box and the
internet. When I am trying to send certain emails, i get the message
"RCPT TO response error: Requested action not taken: mailbox
unavailable: mail not sent". This happends on most regular email
addresses, including this one, sending to myself. It does rarely happend
on email addresses including dashes or alike. I a musing Evolution 1.0.1

Else, it's a great app - could need some work on making things easy to
fix. It is really a great application =)