Re: [Evolution] Importing from PMMail

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 23:54, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I'm expecting to completely switch from PMMail to Evolution shortly
(just upgraded my system from RH6x to allow it). PMMail stores mail as
individual message files, and a folder is just a directory with some
special files containing the meta information. What would be an
appropriate way to convert those to Evolution folders?

I asked on the Qpopper list and one suggestion was to use packf from the
nmh package.

Now that I've got that part of the puzzle, how do I get evo to recognize
my hierarchy of mbox files? If I get the directory structure right, is
there some way to get evo to generate the metadata files?