[Evolution] Re: GPG signatures

How is that a patch for Evolution .. to make the OTHER client see
the message as something more than 2 sttachments (which is how Outlook
Express sees GPG signed stuff)?
[...]
I'm confused.

No, I'm confused :-) I use Outlook Express on another machine and I
confused a question from someone who has problems with Evolution
*sending* mail with a GPG signature with complaints about mailers like
Outlook Express that don't know how to *read* a GPG signature. That's
what I get for hitting 'reply' before I've had my first cup of coffee in
the morning.

 -- sidney