Re: [Evolution] GPG signatures

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 12:31, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Uh, I'm pretty sure you are wrong about what evolution is doing in this
case. Evolution *always* converts to CRLF before feeding it to pgp. How
did you go about tracking this down?

Are you just comparing what is in the mbox? because the mbox is stored
without the CR's (mbox files are not supposed to have CR's).

I looked at the raw file (stored in Maildir format,
not mbox format) before Evolution or my imap daemon
touched the message. Some (but not all) of the lines

I then read the message with Evolution and did a
"save as" to save the text. This had only <lf>
terminators.

I had the same person send me another message
without any <cr><lf> terminators, and it verified
fine.

The message was signed by Mutt on Linux (with
a DOS .signature file included, which is where
the ^Ms come from).

Public key at http://www.jriver.com/~gateley