Re: [Evolution] can't vew .jpg images inline

le ven 25-01-2002 à 12:47, Seth Hollen a écrit :
I don't see anything like you said. here are some snippets.
then the rest of the message
<<NoMarkers.jpg>>

begin 666 NoMarkers.jpg
then the image shows up as lots of text when I choose view email source.

?? I thought Evo understood uuencoded things ?
Aaah, perhaps it's not a true MIME attachment ... could you send us more
about this mail (ie, not the text nor the picture, but what's inbetween)
?

        Xav