[Evolution] Using LDAP lookup in the mail composer / MS Exchange

Hi.
Using Evo 1.0.1 on SuSE 7.3
Server is M$ exchange...

I can't figure out how to use LDAP to make address lookups in the
composer window (To:-field). It works great with the normal contacts, of
course...
Is this feature really working ? Or is it just because of the exchange
server ?

Note that when I switch to the Contacts and make a search there, it
works.
It seems to me that the composer only uses the normal contacts address
book and not the LDAP server...

I made a script that uses ldapsearch to dump the whole address list out
of the exchange server in LDIF format and imported it into Evo.
After a lockup of Evo, killing some servants and restarting it, it works
fine, but a LDAP lookup would be nicer of course ;-)

BTW, if someone figured out how to use the iCal attachment to send
meeting requests to Outlook users, please tell me...
I tried it and they just get a normal mail with an attachment and
Outlook doesn't seem to be able to do anything with it :-\

Does anyone know of a way of fetching the calendar information out of
Exchange by any means ? Maybe writing a filter on those meeting
notification mails would work: most of the info is included in the mail.
But then again, it would be hard to reintegrate it into Evo's
calendar... :\

Except those problems, Evo is really great ;-)
Thanks for the good work...

--
  -o) Pascal Bleser   ATOS Origin/Aachen(DE) |
  /\\         <pascal bleser atosorigin com> |