Re: [Evolution] can't vew .jpg images inline

I don't see anything like you said. here are some snippets.
then the rest of the message
<<NoMarkers.jpg>>

begin 666 NoMarkers.jpg
then the image shows up as lots of text when I choose view email source.

So I'm guessing the original sender didn't have the proper encoding?

thanks!

Seth