Re: [Evolution] no way to archive encrypted sent messages readable?

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 08:57, Niels Heinemann wrote:
hi, all
does anybody of you know a way (or is it planned to implement one) to
leave an unencrypted version of sent messages in my folder tree?
it seems impossible to read my outgoing mails to persons which prefer
gpged mails.
thx in advance, niels

Have you tried the "Always encrypt to myself when sending encrypted
mail" option in the Security tab in the account settings? This should
allow you to decrypt the message using your key.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the