[Evolution] Changing the default number of LDAP records to fetch

Hi,

Is it possible to change the default number of records that Evolution
fetches when connecting to an LDAP server? At the moment Evolution only
seems to grab 100 records (but by using the Tools -> Search for contacts
menu item I can search across the whole set of people but again only
retrieve 100 of them), is it possible to make Evolution get all of them?
Am I even correct that it is Evolution which is limiting the number of
records fetched, and not the LDAP server?

Thanks, Alec