Re: [Evolution] Changing the default number of LDAP records to fetch

Alec,
        I'm not an ldap or evo expert by any means, but I think the 100 record
limit is a ldap server setting.  Our LDAP directory for instance has
rougly 4000 people in it, and retrieving all of them would take a
significant amount of time.