[Evolution] Evolution & Exchange Global Address Book?

Does anyone have any information, pointers to information, or tips about
using Exchange's Global Address List (an LDAP service I believe) with
Evolution?

I'm looking for a HOW TO kind of thing.  I know about "addressbook
sources," and I can put my exchange server in the right place, but I'm
not sure of the "advanced" settings, nor do I know what to send as
authentication, if anything.  I'm wondering if it will even work,
period.

Clooz?

Keith