Re: [Evolution] Printing Crash
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Brett Johnson <brett_johnson hp com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Printing Crash
- Date: 21 Jan 2002 10:54:33 -0500
Can you try running evolution-mail in gdb and get a stack trace?
"The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has
unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit Evolution and restart in
order to access that data again."
The frustrating part about this is that the mail handler just silently
dies. No output to stderr, no error dialog, and I can't find a log file
anywhere. So I have not a clue as to where I should look to solve the
problem. Can anyone help?
] [Thread Prev