[Evolution] Printing Crash

Hi All,

By my count, I'm the third person to report this problem here in the
last month or so, but I haven't seen anyone post that they've come up
with a solution.

Anyway, if I attempt to print or print preview an email message, I get
the error message:

    "The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has
    unexpectedly quit. You will need to quit Evolution and restart in
    order to access that data again."

The frustrating part about this is that the mail handler just silently
dies.  No output to stderr, no error dialog, and I can't find a log file
anywhere.  So I have not a clue as to where I should look to solve the
problem.  Can anyone help?

Config info:

        * Evolution version 1.0.1
        * Distro: Mandrake 8.1
        * uname -vsr: Linux 2.4.14 #10 SMP Mon Dec 17 11:37:38 MST 2001
        * "rpm -qa | grep -i print" returns:

        gnome-print-0.29-2mdk
        printer-filters-1.0-15mdk
        libgnomeprint15-0.29-2mdk