[Evolution] Appointment locations and Palm sync

Hello,

As it stands one cannot specify a location for appointments (or Events
as it is called in Palm parlance) in the Palm Date Book. I have,
however, the habit of creating Events on my Palm with the following
format for Event names:

  <event name> [(<location>)]

So a romantic dinner with my girlfriend would look like this (not that I
could afford to eat at The Four Seasons):

  Dinner with Girlfriend (The Four Seasons)

I do this because the conduit software for Outlook (back when I used it)
translates appointments and locations from Outlook in this fashion. an
Events in Date Book in the above format is correctly translated into
appointment and location when sync'ed from the Palm to Outlook.

Would it be possible to adopt this way of dealing with locations when
sync'ing a Palm with Evolution?

With Evolution 1.0.1 (and gnome-pilot 0.1.64) locations are not sync'ed
to the Palm, and Events in the above format sync'ed over from a Palm
have

  <appointment name> (<location>)

in the Summary field and an empy Location field.

Also privacy status of Appointments is not sync'ed over as well; I have
filed this as bug no. 17965.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the