[Evolution] I need HELP!!

I have a problem with evolution not starting after I click on the icon.  I
tried from the terminal.  I get an error message of:
evolution-shell-WARNING**cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on Wombat.  This
started after I downloaded some files off of Red Carpet.  I continued
downloading all the files thinking that would solve the problem, but it
didn't.  I am running Mandrake 7.2.  I really like evolution and I miss it.
I would appreciate any and all help.

Thanks

John