[Evolution] Two Palm syncronization questions

1) Can you specify which address for a person should be sent to the
palm?  Evolution always seems to send the business address if present,
and the home address as a second choice.  I have many contacts with both
addresses entered, but I would prefer that the home address be the one
synchronized with the palm.

2) Is there any way to synchronize the palm with a LDAP address book?
Most of my contacts are in an LDAP database so I can share them with my
wife.  I have to copy the contacts I want in my palm from the LDAP
databas to the local contact database before synchronizing, in order to
get them onto the palm.  Having to have multiple, unsynchronized copies
of the same data introduces the possibility of stale data or mistakes.

Thanks.

David