Re: [Evolution] cannot update calendar entries: "Could not update object" message

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 09:56, Jim Harritt wrote:
Has anyone found a work-around for this problem?  I'm unable to add
anything to my calendar and have had to go back to Gnome calendar.

Nevermind.  I've resolved this issue.  I've been trying to get address
completion to with with an LDAP server by adding
  <section path="/Addressbook/Completion">... </section> to
config.xmldb.

Removing this section has restored my calendar.