Re: [Evolution] Hide email address in 'From' field?

Hopefully, this will be an option, right?  One of the (many) reasons I
like to use Evolution is that I can use the spiffy drop-down menu to
change which of my several "From:" address I wish to put in the email
headers (depending upon whom I send the email to).  I would be *very*
sad to lose this functionality.
  We are talking about the message view here.  The multiple-email-address functionality in the composer would not be affected by this.
-- Ettore