Re: [Evolution] Problems with the evolution system

When attempting to use the help system --- from the help menu --- I'm
getting the following error:

GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate 1449751426 bytes
aborting...
  I think it's actually Nautilus being broken on Solaris and failing to display the help pages.

  To work around that, try changing your Control Center settings to use the old GNOME Help Browser instead.  You can do this by changing the command for protocol ghelp in the URL Handlers section from
nautilus "%s"
into
gnome-help-browser "%s"
  I hope this helps.