Re: [Evolution] Resetting the local Calendar and Tasks DBs.

On Sat, 2002-01-12 at 20:52, Scott Garman wrote:
Hi there,

I'm experimenting with syncing my Palm with evolution, and in the
process I'd like to remove all entries currently residing in the
Calendar and Tasks databases in evolution. So I quit evolution, go into
~/evolution/local/Calendar and delete the calendar.ics file, start up
evolution, and the entries are still there, and the calendar.ics file
was recreated. Any idea on how to *really* delete them? :)

Try 'killev' on the command line before restarting Evolution.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the