[Evolution] RFE: POP-before-SMTP, send via POP3

I'd like to see two additional send features:

Under send options, POP-before-SMTP, with perhaps a timer option to
specify how long a POP login is good for before one needs to do it
again. Two of my servers are set up this way with 30 minute grace
periods. The POP3 server registers the connecting IP and a timestamp in
a database and sendmail consults the database to authorize relay. A
sweeper daemon (eg. DRAC) runs through the database periodically
removing entries older than the grace period.

Under send server types, POP3. Qpopper (possibly other servers)
implements the XTND XMIT command to accept a message for handoff to a
local MTA.

I'm guessing these both require extending Camel.