[Evolution] Resetting the local Calendar and Tasks DBs.

Hi there,

I'm experimenting with syncing my Palm with evolution, and in the
process I'd like to remove all entries currently residing in the
Calendar and Tasks databases in evolution. So I quit evolution, go into
~/evolution/local/Calendar and delete the calendar.ics file, start up
evolution, and the entries are still there, and the calendar.ics file
was recreated. Any idea on how to *really* delete them? :)

TIA,

Scott

--
Scott A. Garman