Re: [Evolution] Sending Majordomo files - Evolution & Word Wrap (I need a work around)

Hi Iain

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 20:56, iain wrote:
On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 21:14, Mike Gifford wrote:
Interesting. You don't have a row of things above the editor and below
the subject?

Sometimes it is really easy to miss things that are right in front of
your face..  Yup..  Hadn't noticed that..

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Supporting progressive organizations in online campaigns and tools.