[Evolution] Remembering Password?

After changing ISP I have new POP3 mail settings.

So I deleted the Mail accounts in evo and createt 3 new ones. All are
set to remember the pasword.

3 do as told, one does not?

at least, every Time I try to receive mail I get always a message that
evo could not log into the mailserver and I have to reenter the password

This are 3 mail accounts on the same pop server. with 2 of them it works
but one always asks again ...

any Idea?

Could this be caused by some strange setting on the POP Server?

--

Jens Ansorg
get my public GnuPG key at http://ja-web.de/