[Evolution] Sending Majordomo files - Evolution & Word Wrap (I need a work around)

Hello,

I'm trying to update a few majordomo config files, but to do this I need
to ensure that the characters aren't just wrapped at 72 characters (or
whatever it is).

Back in Netscape/Mozilla it was possible to set the number of columns
that an email message would wrap on so that you could avoid having to
either heavily modify the config file (or send a busted config file)..
How (or when) is this possible with Evolution?

A feature request (well a work around I tried), it would be neat to
simply use evolution from the command line to send mail.  I tried
something like this..  But it didn't work:

$evolution majordomo genderatwork org oraganization.config

Finally, great initiative..  It runs much faster than Mozilla & might
make me more organized at the end of the day as well!

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Supporting progressive organizations in online campaigns and tools.