Re: [Evolution] Collapse all threads?

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 16:52, Matt Nelson wrote:
When viewing mail messages in the "threaded message list" mode, is it
possible to minimize all threads?  Clicking on the little "-" box for
each thread is not very user-friendly, and I don't even bother any
more.

No there isn't such a feature, and it is much needed. You can, however,
scroll down through the messages using the down arrow key, and
expand/collapse threads using the right and left arrow keys. It is a bit
easier than hunting around with the mouse pointer for that little '-'.

Come to think of it: it would be nice if one could use the middle mouse
button to expand and collapse threads, just like I can select (left
single-click) and open (left double-click) anywhere on a message line;
ie. it doesn't matter that I double-click on the data column, that still
opens the message. In a similar fashion a single middle-click anywhere
on a message line, would exand a collapsed thread and vice-versa for an
expanded thread.

I just finished wading through about 1000 messages in the Linux kernel
mailing list, and a collapsed thread view sure would have helped.

I know what you mean.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the