Re: [Evolution] Problems sending message

Am Mit, 2002-01-09 um 13.38 schrieb José Ernesto Jardim:
I'm using evolution 1.0 and a IMAP server.

I receive messages but when I try to send a message I receive the
following error:

Error while 'Sending "Re: O que achas disto?":
Could not connect to neptuno (port 465): Operation now in progress

I had an problem with this too, but after digging for the real problem I
found, that I had problems with my kernel. After kompiling a new one the
communication between my evo and our exchangeserver was no more a
problem. (BTW: Short mails worked but no longer mails)

HTH
Volker

--
Volker Kroll                                    4mino AG
Chief System Developer                          Chausseestr. 52 b