Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Evolution and NFS]

I just had a problem with nfs and fcntl that started when I crashed evo
mail while I was changing into a folder (mbox) while an automatic mail
download (pop3) and filter was happening. After that I was not able to
expunge, empty trash or filter mail into that folder, getting the "fcntl
lock" error. So I moved the folder, created a new empty folder of the
same name and moved the old files into the new folder and everything
seems to be fine.

I don't know if this is the best way to handle the problem I had, I
don't know too much about nfs but maybe that will help some of the other
people who have had problems.

Stephen