Re: [Evolution] Where is account info?

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 12:05, Jim Meyer wrote:

And to add my limited hacking experience, that's a bonobo-config file;
if you're going to hack on it, close Evolution, then issue 'killev' and
'oaf-slay' commands.

Where do I find out about killev and oaf-slay?

Moreover, how do I find out about the overall architecture of evo? When
I look in the task list I see lots of obvious pieces, but I don't really
understand how they work together. Knowing what's under the hood helps a
lot in leveraging the most use of an app.