Re: [Evolution] Where is account info?

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 20:38, Woodrow Jarvis Hill wrote:
On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 18:58, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Twice now while editing account info I've had evo lock up and lose all
my account info. Where is this stored, so I can back it up?

      So far as my limited hackin' has been able to tell, a file called
config.xmldb stores all that info.

And to add my limited hacking experience, that's a bonobo-config file;
if you're going to hack on it, close Evolution, then issue 'killev' and
'oaf-slay' commands.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp selequa com