Re: [Evolution] pilot conduits: help

Just to follow up:

My evolution/gnome-pilot problems under RedHat 7.2 are over.  :)

The problem appeared to be an interaction between gnome-pilot and
control-center.

I fixed it by relentlessly tracking down and removing every old version of
pilot-link, ximian, and gnome, with special attention to gnome-pilot &
evolution.  I then reinstalled all the redhat gnome stuff and then
installed ximian gnome desktop. (It wasn't easy because I had previously
been building gnome from source w/ --prefix=/usr for the last year or so.
Much use of slocate and grep -r)

Thanks for the help,

-chris