Re: [Evolution] Re: [Galeon-user] Regular total lockups with 1.0.1 (and earlier)

I'm inclined to think it is something to do with some specific hardware
configurations.  There are obviously more people out there using RH 7.2
happily than there are experiencing these hard lockups.

no lockups....RH7.2[2.4.16] and ext3/ximian/evo1.0 and 'no' galeon..i
tried and it hangs alot and is slow to render but this wasn't happening
with say a couple releases prior..mozilla seems fine &/or Opera which is
by far the fastest and my preference other than netscape.

I can provide more info if need be..

lee
-===