[Evolution] Problem with the Inbox

Hello there everybody....

I hope everybody had a tremendous new year.  I have just encountered a
problem that I am hoping we can fix. Opening up evolution everything
looks fine, however ,when I go to my Inbox the window where the message
appears is all white except for the far left hand side.  I can select my
messages and read them in the preview pane below.  I just cannot view
them in the message window.  This is the only folder that acts this way.
All other folders view just fine, any ideas as to what could have caused
this?  Please let me know, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.