Re: [Evolution] odd behavior, maybe a bug.

On 28 Feb 2002, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 14:48, Rob Walker wrote:
I had my cursor in the To: field.  I typed r and the drop down occured,
showing me that I had one match.  I typed t and the drop down remained.
When I typed in @, however, the drop down went away, and my focus went
elsewhere.  I had to click in the To: field to continue entering my
address.

Are you using the Ximian packages of GTK etc.?

This might be the focus-in-bonobo-widgets bug in GTK.

Actually, I have a similar problem (To, Cc, Bcc, ... boxes loosing focus
when the auto-completionlist appears) after I added or deleted on of those
header-fields (i.e. menu 'view', check or uncheck one of the fields). When
I start typing _after_ changing the number of fields, this problem occurs
every time.

I'm using Evolution 1.0.2 compiled from source on a slackware 8.0.0
install (most things updated though) with gtk 1.2.10.

  wouter