Re: [Evolution] Filters

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 18:33, Jennifer Pinkham wrote:
I am having a problem with the Evolution mail filters.

it seems to be deleting almost everything, including
things that I do not have delete filters setup for.
I even turned on the option to log filter events,
but the file is always empty.

Are you sure they are really being deleted? I had 'If any matches' once
instead of 'If all match' in the filter rule setup, causing all my mails
to match that rule and end up in some folder I didn't expect them...

Do you have any rules that delete mails? My first guess would be to check
those...

Is there any fix for the log not working?
Can I turn of filtering without having to
delete all my filters?

Thanks
-Jennifer
unruly adj.
      Difficult or impossible to discipline, control, or rule.
unruliness n.
      Synonyms: unruly, intractable, refractory,
                recalcitrant, headstrong, wayward