[Evolution] Configuration Files

I use evolution and rsync to keep email consistent across a number of
linux machines that I used in different locations.  Currently, I just
sync everything in the ~/evolution directory.  This gives me the all the
inbound and outbound mail, rules, vfolders, etc.

It does NOT give me the pop account configurations.  I would like to
sync these as well because I am extremely lucky to remember my pop
passwords to set up the accounts the first time.  I'll never manage it
for all the machines I wish to have sync'ed.

I've searched my home directory, even changed some settings and looked
for the just changed files.  Still the quarry eludes me.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Michaell