Re: [Evolution] Filters

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 17:54, Wouter Van Hemel wrote:
    On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 18:33, Jennifer Pinkham wrote:
    > I am having a problem with the Evolution mail filters.
    >
    > it seems to be deleting almost everything, including
    > things that I do not have delete filters setup for.
    > I even turned on the option to log filter events,
    > but the file is always empty.

    Are you sure they are really being deleted? I had 'If any matches' once
    instead of 'If all match' in the filter rule setup, causing all my mails
    to match that rule and end up in some folder I didn't expect them...

    Do you have any rules that delete mails? My first guess would be to check
    those...

Doh! Yes, it turned out that I had one rule that was doing deletions
based on "if any" instead of "if all".

Thanks
-Jennifer