Re: [Evolution] Problem with alarms

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 12:51, Jennifer Pinkham wrote:
Whenever I receive an alarm reminding me of an
appointment, it always says "Untitled Appointment".
I have something filled in under "Summary" and
in the main text field under the time settings.

It's a bug. If you turn off the option to automatically create alarms
and create the alarms yourself instead, they'll work right. The bug is
already filed in bugzilla. I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet for 1.2.

-- Dan