Re: [Evolution] Could Ximian please respond? - HTML-only e-mails : reply does not indent]

We are planning on reworking how quoting is handled for 1.2 I'm not sure
what the final result will be but it should be vastly improved.  You
should file a bug about messages with only html parts lacking
indentation on the mailer, but I'm not sure that is considered important
enough to fix for 1.0.3.

I'm sorry we've been so bad about responding to your question.

--Larry