[Evolution] Could Ximian please respond? - HTML-only e-mails : reply does not indent]

This is my 3rd time sending this e-mail to the list.  I've received a
few responses, but none from Ximian (nothing on my bug report, #16081,
as well), and none that address my specific bug.  I continually run
across this, because Netscape mail sends text/html only if you specify
that Recipient likes HTML in the addressbook.

The problem manifests itself when I receive e-mail with only text/html
and no text/plain.  When I hit Reply, the quoted text is shown in gray
with no indentation or quotation characters.  My default send format is
Text only, so when I reply, it is impossible for the recipient to figure
out what is quoted.

It sure would be nice if Evo could have some consistency in quoted
text.  Currently, text only gets a "> ", text/plain + text/html gets
gray indented blocks (which by the way I do not like), and text/html
only gets gray unindented blocks.  Would it be so difficult to have the
last type get at least indented blocks?

Dan