[Evolution] Possible bug going to next unread message?

I think I have been experiencing a bug, but it's not always
reproducable.

Sometimes I will click in the Folder bar on a VFolder with unread
messages, then I will click on a message in the message list, then hit
`n' to get to the next unread message in the list. When that message is
near the bottom of the message list, the focus will often go to the next
unread message, but the message list will not scroll down to show the
selected message.

Any furter navigation (eg: up/down arrows or the `end' button) will
cause the message list to recenter on the focused message.

Is this a known bug?

--Ben