[Evolution] Getting Outlook appts into evo (I know I've asked before).

So I got this note from someone using Outlook:

When: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:30 AM-12:00 PM (GMT-08:00) Pacific
Time
(US & Canada); Tijuana.
Where: Tanasbourne Precinct, HPD 20795 NW Cornell Rd., Suite 100,
Hillsboro,
OR

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now I would like to know what to tell the person sending this, so that I
get a invite that EVO can use directly.  This should be put in help and
a FAQ.  If I can get this in simple terms (I removed outlook from all
our workstations here).

There seems to be a difference between a local invite, and an internet
one.  Perhaps that is the issue?

Also this issue above might be that this was sent to a maillist.

Lastly, I get these from a number of outlook people.  Could we have a
feature that allow me to highlite the text, rightclick and pick
"interpret as ics?"

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com