[Evolution] Ev0l spam

Seems I got a piece of rubbish in my inbox that will freeze Evo dead.
Futher investigation revealed its a multi part MIME with a couple inline
base 64 encoded images.  Those work ok in other messages.  But its also
got an encoded text/html in big5 charset, could that be a problem?

2 more questions on a related note:

Is it possible to delete a message without viewing it first?

How can I search the mailing list archives to find previous answers to
these types of questions?

Wil