[Evolution] Accessing composer through CORBA

Howdy. I've asked this before a couple of weeks ago, but nested in
another thread so maybe it was overlooked...at least there wasn't any
answer...

How do I create a composer that I can access through CORBA? I would like
to create a composer object and access it through the
GNOME/Evolution/Composer interface(1). Using the GNOME/Evolution/Shell
interface I can create a composer through the handleURI method, e.g. in
python:

    #!/usr/bin/env python

    import bonobo
    import Bonobo
    from GNOME import Evolution

    shell = bonobo.get_object("OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Shell",
                              "IDL:GNOME/Evolution/Shell:1.0")

    shell.handleURI("mailto:foo bar baz xx")

but if I do that I don't get an id for the object created, so I can't
modify the message text. Since the Composer interface exists I assume
there is a way to get to a composer though it, but I'm lost as to how...

Any ideas?

        /mailund

FOOTNOTES:
        1. I want to create some "template" mails where the contents of
           the template is semi-dynamic, i.e., I want a script to
           generate a message from some data, show me a composer window
           to let me edit the message if needed, and then send it.
           Should be easy, but I don't know how to access the composer
           :(

--
"Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is not."